Three healthy meals will be served daily in a large, buffet-style dining hall. Meals are provided by METZ accommodating all tastes including Low Carb and Vegetarian. Gluten free upon request. Let us know if you have specific food needs.
Let us know of any dietary restrictions.
Gluten Free and Vegetarian Meals are available at each meal and are marked and labeled.
Breakfast choices are cereals, fruit, eggs with a different meat each day and a different form of potato each day.
Lunch and Dinner hosts a salad bar, sandwich station, pizza (Gluten Free Pizza available upon request), two hot entre choices and fantastic desserts.
This food service crew boasts Farm to Table Freshness. And for the most part, it's true. You won't lose weight at Kamp unless you want to.
2021 Covid Rules for
Summer Maryville College Kamp Dining Services
Pearson’s current seating capacity is 136 – Seating will be arranged per guidelines.
The safety of our guest and employees is our priority. All Metz Employees have been trained with the COVID Serv-Safe Food Handlers Food Safety Guidelines. All Metz employees will follow TN/CDC cleaning and sanitizing requirements, including having temperatures checked upon arriving to work and all associates will wear PPE per TN guidelines.
• Floor decals and directional signage is in place for flow of guests and to accommodate social distancing
• Social distancing signage is also displayed
• Masks are required, unless seated at a table
• Utensils will be packaged, per TN guidelines, and given to guests upon entry along with a cup. Additional utensils and cups
are available upon request
• Upon entry you can request take out containers so you can take your meal to another location to eat. When choosing this option, you are choosing not to dine in and must take your meal to-go (no re-entry).
• We will be entering through the lobby and exiting through the Proffitt Dining Room at the rear of the facility
• We request that the camp’s counselors/coaches assist with maintaining proper distancing, as appropriate
• Food stations will be served, or in the case of desserts individually packaged items will be available.
• Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the location
• Coffee cups are available upon request
• Hands free condiment dispensers are in use
• Napkins will be available from tower stands, located at service stations
• Fountain beverages with push levers (no buttons) are available and cups cannot be refilled. Guests can request an additional cup for any extra beverage desired