Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamps Covid 19 Policy
In 2022 masks were not required though Donna and I highly recommended them. We still feel they help keep us safer.
There were no known cases of Covid at Kamp in 2023.
Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamps will follow all COVID-19 related guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Department (WHO) to create safe and healthy learning spaces. These guidelines and recommendations reflect the current state of the pandemic and are subject to change.
• Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamps continues to monitor community levels of COVID-19 and relevant federal, state, and local guidelines and may update this policy if guidelines or conditions change.
• Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamps strongly encourages vaccination against COVID-19 for all who are eligible. Vaccines are an important public health tool and have proven to drastically decrease poor outcomes of COVID-19 infections.
• Masks are optional. Participants who prefer to wear a mask are encouraged to do so. The CDC and WHO recommend high-quality, well-fitting masks (such as N95 or KN95 masks) to help protect against COVID-19.
• If a “High” COVID-19 Community Level is prevalent in the region at the time of Kamp, the CDC and WHO recommend wearing a mask in public indoor areas. Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamps will notify Kampers via email and will post that guidance at the Kamp.
• If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within five days before camp, please stay home. If you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home. If you begin to feel unwell while at camp, please notify camp staff so that arrangements can be made for you to return home